Monday, February 20, 2012

Ok so I can't get into my other post to edit it. Blogger is displaying its French sense of peculiarity. Paris is awesome. There are lots of runners here - or at least there were on Sunday morning when we got here at 8 am or so. By most accounts Sunday morning is best time to run - fewer crowds and cars. But wow what scenery! I am from New York and think Central Park is the perfect place to run. Paris may not have the perfect place to run but wow what runs you could so here. Driving in, I did see a running store called Planet Jogging. Pretty cool. Well now, all I have to do is go run!

4 comments:

  1. Wow how fun! I was to Paris 3x but never as a runner. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I'm sure you will find a running adventure a la francaise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spike and I are going to Paris for our honeymoon and we cannot wait to run the city! We're dedicating full mornings to just going and running! I can't wait to see your maps! Def let me know where the best running is and enjoy the scenery!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Your Thoughts!